Archive for August, 2010
Big news today: Pulse 2.2 has graduated to stable! This release includes a stack of new features and improvements, including:
- Build UI overhaul: all tabs improved and restyled.
- New logs tab: making it easier to access stage logs.
- Featured artifacts: choose which artifacts should appear prominently.
- Build navigator: easily move forward and backward through history.
- Working copy browser: view working copies for in progress builds.
- Move refactoring: move projects and agents in the template hierarchy.
- Template navigation: navigate directly up and down a hierarchy.
- Subscription by label: subscribe to notifications by project groups.
- Agent executing stages: see what all agents are building at a glance.
- Subversion exports: for faster and smaller builds.
- Performance improvements: key for larger installations.
See the new in 2.2 page for full details.
In conjunction with this release, we’ve also given our website a complete overhaul. The new site has a fresher look, and communicates the key features of Pulse more directly. The updates also include some new features:
- RSS feeds for news items.
- Links to our latest blog posts on the front page.
- An improved buying process, allowing multiple licenses to be purchased in one transaction.
- Self-service renewal payments – just enter your current license key and go!
- A more user-friendly downloads page.
We hope you enjoy the new release, and the new site. And please, let us know what you think!
You are currently browsing the a little madness blog archives for August, 2010.