Archive for March, 2011
Exciting news: we’ve made our first stable release of Pulse 2.3! This new release includes a host of new features, with an emphasis on usability and saving time. New features include:
- Concurrent project builds: increased throughput for rapidly-changing projects.
- Project and stage priorities: allow important builds to jump the queue.
- An all-new project home tab: with clearer project status.
- An all-new project history tab: with easily customised columns.
- An improved build status tab: the build status is obvious at a glance.
- A restyled my builds tab: also easier to customise.
- Plugin synchronisation from master to agents: to save on admin time.
- Improved UI performance: via more efficient live updates.
- Google Test support: integrate C++ test results.
- Terminated build status: clearly identify explicitly-killed builds.
- …much more: dozens more improvements and fixes.
Thanks to all users that gave help and feedback over the 2.3 development cycle! We hope you enjoy using Pulse as much as we enjoy making it.
You are currently browsing the a little madness blog archives for March, 2011.