Archive for June, 2011
Another lull in the blog post frequency should have been a clue: we were hard at work on the next major Pulse release. So it is with great pleasure that I announce the first Pulse 2.4 beta build! This version brings further usability improvements throughout both the reporting and administration interfaces, along with built in support for new tools. Key updates include:
- Mercurial support: in the form of a new plugin.
- Maven 3 support: including a command, post-processor and resource discovery.
- Agents page updates: with graphical agent status and more convenient navigation.
- Reworked agent status tab: with more build links and efficient live updates.
- New server history tab: showing build history across all projects.
- Reworked server activity tab: showing build stages nested under active builds.
- Restyled info and messages tabs: for both the agents and server sections.
- Kill build action: for quicker build termination forgoing full clean up.
- Templated field actions: easily find or revert to an inherited value.
- Introduce parent refactoring: adjust your template hierarchy over time.
- Pluggable resource discovery: automatically locate build tools and libraries.
- … and more: extra UI touches, more plugin support implementations and more.
See the Beta Program page to download and try Pulse 2.4, and for full details.
You are currently browsing the a little madness blog archives for June, 2011.