Archive for July, 2011
After a few iterations of Pulse 2.4 beta builds, we’ve finally reached a stable enough state to declare our first release candidate. Since the original 2.4 beta post, we haven’t just been squishing bugs, but have come up with several more improvements:
- New agent history tab: quickly browse all builds that involved an agent.
- Pause server: admins can pause the build queue, so all triggers are ignored.
- Improved changelist views: these views have been reworked in the new style.
- Pinned builds: mark builds that should never be deleted or cleaned.
- Subversion changelist support: easily submit a changelist as a personal build.
- Faster browse view: most of these optimisations also appear in Pulse 2.3.
- Improved process termination: to make terminating builds more reliable.
We know from feedback that these changes will be popular! Check them out yourself: release candidate builds are available from the Beta Program page.
You are currently browsing the a little madness blog archives for July, 2011.