Archive for August, 2011
Happy days: we’ve now released Pulse 2.4! Thanks to all those that provided feedback during the Pulse 2.4 beta period. Here’s a recap of the major updates in this release:
- Mercurial support: in the form of a new plugin.
- Maven 3 support: including a command, post-processor and resource discovery.
- Agents page updates: with graphical status and more convenient navigation.
- Reworked agent status tab: with more build links and efficient live updates.
- New agent history tab: quickly browse all builds that involved an agent.
- Reworked server activity tab: showing build stages nested under active builds.
- Pause server: admins can pause the build queue, so all triggers are ignored.
- New server history tab: showing build history across all projects.
- Restyled info and messages tabs: for both the agents and server sections.
- Improved process termination: to make terminating builds more reliable.
- Kill build action: for quicker build termination forgoing full clean up.
- Improved changelist views: these views have been reworked in the new style.
- Pinned builds: mark builds that should never be deleted or cleaned.
- Templated field actions: easily find or revert to an inherited value.
- Introduce parent refactoring: adjust your template hierarchy over time.
- Pluggable resource discovery: automatically locate build tools and libraries.
- Subversion changelist support: easily submit a changelist as a personal build.
- … and more: extra UI touches, improved performance, more plugin support implementations and more.
You are currently browsing the a little madness blog archives for August, 2011.