Archive for April, 2012
I’m happy to report that the Pulse 2.5 release stream has been upgraded to beta! This marks completion of the 2.5 feature set. Since the alpha release, we’ve powered through more features and improvements; examples include:
- A new warning status, making it easier to work with builds with warnings.
- The ability to reference properties in SCM configuration.
- Another new stage hook points on stage termination.
- Upstream change reporting to show how dependencies influenced a build.
- Dependency notifications to show how your changes affected downstream builds.
- Artifact archives, allowing easy delivery of directory trees between projects.
- Flexible bootstrapping allows control over how your builds are prepared.
- Subversion 1.7 working copy format support.
- Git submodule support.
Our plan now is to focus on performance and stability for the next few builds before pushing 2.5 as the stable release. In the mean time you can find out more, and even try beta builds, by visiting our beta program page. Happy building!
You are currently browsing the a little madness blog archives for April, 2012.