Pulse 2.7 Released
I’m dusting off the blog with a bang, announcing that Pulse 2.7 has gone gold! This release brings a broad range of new features and improvements, including:
- New agent storage management options, including the ability to prevent builds when disk space is low.
- Configuration system performance improvements.
- Live logging performance improvements.
- Xcode command updates, including a new clang output processor.
- A new plugin for integration of XCTest reports.
- More flexibility and feedback for manual triggering.
- New service support, including integration with systemd and upstart.
- Improved support for git 2.x, especially partial clones.
- Support for Subversion 1.8.
- Improved dependency revision handling across multiple SCMs.
- More convenient actions for cancelling builds.
- The ability to run post build hooks on agents.
As always we based these improvements on feedback from our customers, and we thank all those that took the time to let us know their priorities.
Pulse 2.7 packages can de downloaded from the downloads page. If you’re an existing customer with an active support contract then this is a free upgrade. If you’re new to Pulse, we also provide free licenses for evaluation, open source projects and small teams!
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27th, 2014 at 3:12 pm and is filed under Agile, Build, Continuous Integration, Project Automation, Technology, Testing, Zutubi. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.